Re: Cubeneeze

  • jeff17237
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
      a z-perm is a permutation that switches all 4 edges (usually) on the
      last layer. it can be used to switch other edges, but in regular
      cubing it usual is used in Permutation Last layer. It switches 2 edges
      that are adjacent to each other (switched in pairs), but retains the
      orientation of the entire cube. After that poor explanation, here is a
      picture of it (thanks to Chris Hardwick for his wonderful site and
      speedcubing.com) http://speedcubing.com/chris/images/p3.gif

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "segnet3745117"