2x2 Magnetic Dice Cube

  • mehrdad_agheb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2007
      This cube feels very similar to a real cube.
      http://www.instructables.com/id/EBMRUZ857SEWZMHE84/
    • segnet3745117
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
        thats realy cool, I like the blue color!
        I did some looking and found your 3x3x3 project as well. what would
        reealy be cool would be "translucent" stickers on a clear cube. I dont
        know how you would do white. perhaps a tinted grey or "smoke" color
        instead.

        will you build for hire?

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mehrdad_agheb"