Video of the Blindfolded WR

  • Kai Jiptner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hey guys,

      I'm sorry for the two weeks delay.
      I'm very happy, that I'm finally able to share this with
      you.

      Here it is:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZWVT82Ekc

      The Video also includes his second solve at the

      competition.
      The ending of both clips turned out a bit bad.
      I'm sorry that you can barely see the solved cube. On the

      second solve my girlfriend even pressed 'stop' too early.
      But at least we have some footage of this. I hope you

      still like it a bit.

      Enjoy.
      Kai.
    • Pedro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2007
        Oh, damn...that's not right : )

        how can he do it so fast? memorising in 15 seconds is just crazy...

        does anybody know if he has a website of something? or anybody knows what he's doing?

        Pedro

        Kai Jiptner <kaijiptner@...> escreveu: Hey guys,

        I'm sorry for the two weeks delay.
        I'm very happy, that I'm finally able to share this with
        you.

        Here it is:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZWVT82Ekc

        The Video also includes his second solve at the

        competition.
        The ending of both clips turned out a bit bad.
        I'm sorry that you can barely see the solved cube. On the

        second solve my girlfriend even pressed 'stop' too early.
        But at least we have some footage of this. I hope you

        still like it a bit.

        Enjoy.
        Kai.

        Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais.

      • Gilles van den Peereboom
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2007
          the first memorization was actually faster: about 13 seconds. :-)

          2007/7/27, Pedro <pedrosino1@...>:

          > Oh, damn...that's not right : )
          >
          > how can he do it so fast? memorising in 15 seconds is just crazy...
          >
          > does anybody know if he has a website of something? or anybody knows what
          > he's doing?
          >
          > Pedro
          >
          > Kai Jiptner <kaijiptner@... <kaijiptner%40yahoo.de>> escreveu: Hey
          > guys,
          >
          > I'm sorry for the two weeks delay.
          > I'm very happy, that I'm finally able to share this with
          > you.
          >
          > Here it is:
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqZWVT82Ekc
          >
          > The Video also includes his second solve at the
          >
          > competition.
          > The ending of both clips turned out a bit bad.
          > I'm sorry that you can barely see the solved cube. On the
          >
          > second solve my girlfriend even pressed 'stop' too early.
          > But at least we have some footage of this. I hope you
          >
          > still like it a bit.
          >
          > Enjoy.
          > Kai.
          >

          > Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais.

        • florianweingarten
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2007
            > does anybody know if he has a website of something?

            http://www.shaipo.atw.hu/
          • smoothcuber
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28, 2007
              If possible, could someone kindly show the moves used during the
              solve. I don't have the technical ability, or I'd do it myself.
              Stochastic?

              Thanks much.

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Kai Jiptner"