Re: Denver Open 2008 - January 5th & 6th, 2008

  • symbioticfear
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Wow, I could actually make this one, provided I find a cheap flight
      and cheap hotel to stay in.

      What events are going to be in this competition?

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pjkalamosa"
      <pjkcards@...> wrote:

      > We are looking to setup a competition in Denver, Colorado on January
      > 5th and 6th of 2008, although that can changed if more people can make
      > it at other times. As of now, we want to see who is interested and
      > would most likely be able to come. Please post if you would be able to
      > make it, and what dates would be best.

    • richard16meyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        We'd try to have all of the main ones, so 2x2,3x3,4x4,5x5,3x3bld,
        3x3OH, Square-1, Fewest Moves, Magic, Master Magic (correct me if i
        left anything out)

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, symbioticfear
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Wow, I could actually make this one, provided I find a cheap flight
        > and cheap hotel to stay in.
        >
        > What events are going to be in this competition?
        >
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "pjkalamosa"
        > <pjkcards@> wrote:
        > >
        > > We are looking to setup a competition in Denver, Colorado on January
        > > 5th and 6th of 2008, although that can changed if more people can make
        > > it at other times. As of now, we want to see who is interested and
        > > would most likely be able to come. Please post if you would be able to
        > > make it, and what dates would be best.

      • Bob Burton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
          Two day competition? I could make the 5th, but would have to be home
          6th because there is school the 7th.

          Bob

          <pjkcards@...> wrote:

          > We are looking to setup a competition in Denver, Colorado on January
          > 5th and 6th of 2008, although that can changed if more people can make
          > it at other times. As of now, we want to see who is interested and
          > would most likely be able to come. Please post if you would be able to
          > make it, and what dates would be best.

        • d_funny007
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
            That is extremely far in the future, but I'm now a local, so you could
            count me in for sure.

            -Doug