Re: Also, a new pattern!

  • krrash
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
      The algorithm you have given can be found here:

      http://www.ssie.binghamton.edu/fridrich/Mike/permute.html

      It is the fourth one down.

      Congratulations on your rediscovery. :)

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., eligeon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I apologize for my last post, here is the correct way to switch
      four
      > edges in 12 moves. Left clockwise Right clockwise Top Top Left
      > Counter clockwise Right counter clockwise Front counter clockwise
      > back counter clockwise Top Top front clockwise and back clockwise.
    • larrpas
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
        Anyway, the goal is to solve de cube as fast as possible! So here's
        to the fastest move for speed cubist : R2 U2 R U2 R2 U2 R2 U2 R U2 R2
        I mean for right handed speed cubist!

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., krrash <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > The algorithm you have given can be found here:
        >
        > http://www.ssie.binghamton.edu/fridrich/Mike/permute.html
        >
        > It is the fourth one down.
        >
        > Congratulations on your rediscovery. :)
        >
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., eligeon <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > I apologize for my last post, here is the correct way to switch
        > four
        > > edges in 12 moves. Left clockwise Right clockwise Top Top Left
        > > Counter clockwise Right counter clockwise Front counter clockwise
        > > back counter clockwise Top Top front clockwise and back clockwise.
      • cmhardw
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2002
          Wow, I just want to say thank you. The move you posted for the 4
          switch case is so much faster than the move I use. That was
          definitely one of the cases I didn't like to see but now it's one of
          my ok ones. Thanks for the move, I'll have to start practicing it
          like crazy now :)

          Chris