Holy CRAP!! I JUST BEAT THE WORLD RECORD....

  • rquethe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      I was just sitting here next to my computer timing myself and as I
      was using my 15 second pre-inspection time, the bottom edges were all
      in place that I could quickly get them to their right spot. So that
      worked out and I got them there in about 2 seconds. Then the F2L just
      went by in a flash. I know at least one Corner/edge pair was already
      together, but that was it. I don't remember if the LL was in two or
      three looks, but it was an easy Permutation alg, just a three edges
      one. BUT GOD I FEEL Good... My PB just went from 26 seconds to
      20.69.... And only 7 freakin' months of cubing too. You guys better
      watch your backs...

      I feel so good... I'm king of the WORLD, ha ha

      Oh, and if this message isn't coherent, its because I'm not altoghetr
      here.