video on Yahoo

  • enguarde1234
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
      So I'm going on Yahoo to check the mail (all 300 of them. Check
      frequently is my advice), and on the news thing on the home page is a
      video of someone solving the cube blindfolded! They're asking if it's
      real or faked. Check it out!

      Rory
    • François Sechet
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
        some of my favorite comments (i went through some of them :p)
        -The guy from Beauty and the Geek season 2 is A LOT better. He let the
        girls change it and then he QUICKLY looked it over and banged away at it
        with it BEHIND his back. He did it a lot quicker than this guy.
        -Ok, this was lame. I didn't give it 1 star b/c i didn't hate it. he is
        not wearing a blindfold! It is not on his head.(uh?)
        -He is good but he is NOT Leyan Lo (world record holder)
        F.

        http://fr.answers.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
          Yeah, I'm not Leyan Lo.

          And I'm not Shelley Chang either. They would have loved her a lot more.

          -Tyson

          On Dec 3, 2006, at 5:23 PM, François Sechet wrote:

          > some of my favorite comments (i went through some of them :p)
          > -The guy from Beauty and the Geek season 2 is A LOT better. He let the
          > girls change it and then he QUICKLY looked it over and banged away at
          > it
          > with it BEHIND his back. He did it a lot quicker than this guy.
          > -Ok, this was lame. I didn't give it 1 star b/c i didn't hate it. he
          > is
          > not wearing a blindfold! It is not on his head.(uh?)
          > -He is good but he is NOT Leyan Lo (world record holder)
          > F.
          >
          > enguarde1234 wrote:
          > >
          > > So I'm going on Yahoo to check the mail (all 300 of them. Check
          > > frequently is my advice), and on the news thing on the home page is
          > > video of someone solving the cube blindfolded! They're asking if
          > it's
          > > real or faked. Check it out!
          > >
          > > Rory

          > Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
          > questions !
          > Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
          > internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
          > http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

        • Jasmine Lee
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2006
            You're not Macky either. If it's the link that a friend just sent me,
            there's a comment where someone says that it's Macky.

            Jasmine
            http://speedcuber.blogspot.com/

            --
            http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different…
          • smgfreak_dk
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
              Call me stupid, but I don't know what page you're talking about and I
              can't find the video =X

              Link?

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "enguarde1234"
              <enguarde1234@...> wrote:

              > So I'm going on Yahoo to check the mail (all 300 of them. Check
              > frequently is my advice), and on the news thing on the home page is a
              > video of someone solving the cube blindfolded! They're asking if it's
              > real or faked. Check it out!
              >
              > Rory

            • Rory Margraf
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 4, 2006
                Here's the link. http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=rubik%27s+cube&ei=UTF-8&b=4&oid=fb6aa78fe6a201be&rurl=video.yahoo.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Drubik%2527s%2Bcube%26ei%3DUTF-8
                Long, but should work. If it doesn't, go to Yahoo's home page and find the Videos section. search for a video called "Rubik's Cube Superman". Let me know if you can't find it.

                Rory
                smgfreak_dk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Call me stupid, but I don't know what page you're talking about and I

                <enguarde1234@...> wrote:

                > So I'm going on Yahoo to check the mail (all 300 of them. Check
                > frequently is my advice), and on the news thing on the home page is a
                > video of someone solving the cube blindfolded! They're asking if it's
                > real or faked. Check it out!
                >
                > Rory

              • Joël van Noort
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 5, 2006
                  This is my favourite quote:

                  "If Asians are all cheaters, how could there be so many famous Asian
                  leaders in the world?"

                  Anyway.. It's cool to see how people are searching for explanations
                  for thing they do not understand. I guess it's just human nature,
                  and we can't blame them.

                  - Joël.

                  --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, François Sechet

                  ______
                  > Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
                  questions !
                  > Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
                  internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
                  > http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

                • verymagicalguy
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 5, 2006
                    I think my favorite would be:

                    "UR ALL RETARDED!!! The rubeiks cube is nothing more than a puzzle, a
                    group of colors all paired together to form one cube. The colors r
                    then scrambled in order to form a PUZZLE!!!! It's no phenomenon that
                    this boy can solve this puzzle. Y? B/c he's chinese. that's pretty
                    much it. He's studied patterns, probably even completed a few himself.
                    Yet, u all seem to think he's been blinded, literally, n is using some
                    way to cheat. No, he isn't. The blindfold was placed there before so
                    he can't see the cube n examine it before the buzzer goes off. So he
                    can't tell the pattern at which the puzzle was set. N, ironically,
                    half of u can't spell gulible. GULIBLE!!!"

                    --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort