Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: MOTHERLAND to NETHERLAND

  • Ron van Bruchem
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2006
      http://www.freewebs.com/bernett/bernettsblog.htm

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Gilles van den Peereboom
      To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: MOTHERLAND to NETHERLAND

      I don't think it will work for anyone, since it looks like an 'admin panel'
      link (see "manageBlgo" in the address).

      or if you have the password of course :p

      GilleS.

      2006/11/2, keyliepebble <keylie@...>:

      > > Again thanks for correcting me. I have just completed everything for
      > the day-2 in dutch open-2006. You can get them here in the following link.
      > >

      > http://members12.freewebs.com/Members/Blogs/manageBlog.jsp?token=c17555085154d7f310eaa199d01&archived=0&page=
      > >
      > > Bernett.
      > >

      > The link doesn't work for me :(

    • Dan
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
        That is such a moving story!

        I am so happy that you had such a great time in Holland, I remember
        the first time I visited (because of the Cube), it was a fantastic
        experience for me also. I am very sad that I wasn't able to be at
        Dutch Open to meet you, maybe we shall meet at the next World
        Championships.

        By far the best part of the story however:
        "Have fun(copy right Ron uncle) & Cheers(copy right Stefan uncle)"

        So true!

        DanH :)

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ron van Bruchem"
        <ron@...> wrote:

        > http://www.freewebs.com/bernett/bernettsblog.htm

      • JohnLouis Louis
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2006
          Yes Dan, I too missed you. I met your team mates Sean Connoly, Jasmine, Peter and had nice time with them esp. Jasmine. Infact, I was expecting you. Hoping to meet you at the earliest. Your website helped me to understand the theory behind F2L algms, which I acknowledged in your guest book section already. Thanks a lot.
          Have fun & Cheers,
          J.Bernett Orlando