N Perm.

  • Ryan Patricio
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hey guys,

      I've been asked about this permution alot so here it is.

      Z (U'RU) R'U'(B'R'B) U R U'R'U R'F R F' (17)

      Very lengthy I know..but I prefer this alg over any that I've
      encountered. You could also use the self-inverse, which is equally as
      fast. Credits to Richard Patterson for the 1st half of the alg ; )

      Ryan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2006
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Patricio"
        <ryn_patricio@...> wrote:

        > Z (U'RU) R'U'(B'R'B) U R U'R'U R'F R F' (17)
        >
        > Very lengthy I know..but I prefer this alg over any that I've
        > encountered. You could also use the self-inverse, which is equally
        as
        > fast.

        Mmh, have trouble regripping fast for the (B'R'B). How fast can you do
        it?

        And have you tried this one?
        R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R
        Helps to tilt the cube to the left during the alg. I like to never
        regrip with left hand and only pull U' with it every now and then.

        Stefan
      • Ryan Patricio
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2006
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
          <pochmann@...> wrote:

          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Patricio"
          > <ryn_patricio@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Z (U'RU) R'U'(B'R'B) U R U'R'U R'F R F' (17)
          > >
          > > Very lengthy I know..but I prefer this alg over any that I've
          > > encountered. You could also use the self-inverse, which is equally
          > as
          > > fast.
          >
          > Mmh, have trouble regripping fast for the (B'R'B). How fast can you do
          > it?
          >
          > And have you tried this one?
          > R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R
          > Helps to tilt the cube to the left during the alg. I like to never
          > regrip with left hand and only pull U' with it every now and then.
          >
          > Stefan

          > Mmh, have trouble regripping fast for the (B'R'B). How fast can you
          do it?

          For (B'R'B) I would rotate x' so that (B'R'B) becomes (U'R'U). Wacth
          carefully though. Right after the U in (U'R'U) you will see an F2L
          pair. That pair happens to be on my of faster F2L pair. That is why I
          use this particular alg. My execution time is somewhere below sub 2.5 sec.

          R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R sounds promising ; )

          Ryan
        • Johannes Laire
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2006
            <ryn_patricio@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > I've been asked about this permution alot so here it is.
            >
            > Z (U'RU) R'U'(B'R'B) U R U'R'U R'F R F' (17)
            >
            > Very lengthy I know..but I prefer this alg over any that I've
            > encountered. You could also use the self-inverse, which is equally as
            > fast. Credits to Richard Patterson for the 1st half of the alg ; )
            >
            > Ryan

            I use this alg: z [R'] U' (R D') (R2' U R') (U' D) (R D') (R2' U R') D

            Without big mistakes easily sub-2 :)

            -
            Johannes Laire
          • Lars Petrus
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 13, 2006
              On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:27, Johannes Laire wrote:

              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Patricio"
              > <ryn_patricio@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Hey guys,
              >>
              >> I've been asked about this permution alot so here it is.
              >>
              >> Z (U'RU) R'U'(B'R'B) U R U'R'U R'F R F' (17)
              >>
              >> Very lengthy I know..but I prefer this alg over any that I've
              >> encountered. You could also use the self-inverse, which is equally as
              >> fast. Credits to Richard Patterson for the 1st half of the alg ; )
              >>
              >> Ryan
              >>

              > I use this alg: z [R'] U' (R D') (R2' U R') (U' D) (R D') (R2' U R') D
              >
              > Without big mistakes easily sub-2 :)

              I do L U L' U L U2 L' B U2 F' U B' U' F U' B U' B' (18), or Sune + Bob.

              http://lar5.com/cube/270/zAA.html

              - - - - - - - - - - - -
              "You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move
              on."
              -- Homer J. Simpson

              Lars Petrus - lars@... http://lar5.com
            • Daniel Beyer
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
                > And have you tried this one?
                > R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R
                > Helps to tilt the cube to the left during the alg. I like to never
                > regrip with left hand and only pull U' with it every now and then.
                >
                > Stefan

                R'URU'R' y' R'U'R y RUR' FR'F'RU'R
                I'm trying this alg. The same alg, w/ a cube roation. I'll take your
                advice though stephan.