i need help on square-1

  • ben41sbr2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Is there anybody here who can help me with the first step in solving
      the square-1? that is making it a square when it is deformed. I can
      already solve it, but it takes me long to make it a square, sometimes
      it takes me less time. Is there techniques? is there a website which
      teaches techniques for this. My sincere thanks!!!
    • Tim Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        You can try http://www.geocities.com/jaapsch/puzzles/square1.htm

        http://www.cubezone.be also has some stuff, but not much for getting