Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: Fellow Puzzle Nuts, "Daily Game" ELIMINATES Boredom at

  • Pedro
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
      but...but...they all look the same! Oh, no Tyson...that one is really hard...please tell me the answer!

      Pedro

      Bob Burton <bob@...> escreveu:
      That one was really hard, but after a few minutes, I think I got it.
      Is it A?

      ~ Bob

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
      <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
      >
      > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
      >
      > Can YOU find the answer?
      >
      > -Tyson
      >
      > On Aug 31, 2006, at 9:44 PM, mansfield_smart wrote:
      >

      > > The Question my friend of the cube is, could you find the answer?
      > >
      > > - Mansfield Smart III
      > > PS. Waldo deserves respect... I am sure over in the waldo group they
      > > are
      > > bad mouthing the rubix cube, so I guess it evens out :)
      > > http://dailygame <http://dailygame> . blogspot. com

    • Jeff Soesbe
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
        Tyson --

        The answer is: the thumbs of the man in the "Mayfield" shirt have
        obviously been digitally manipulated, because they look like they
        are inhumanly long.

        I mean, I have very prehensile thumbs, but he's got me beat.

        yeff

        <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

        > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
        >
        > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
        >
        > Can YOU find the answer?
        >
        > -Tyson
      • azndlo15
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
          I think he's just using us to get free hits on his site...

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <bob@...>
          wrote:

          > That one was really hard, but after a few minutes, I think I got it.
          > Is it A?
          >
          > ~ Bob
          >
          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
          > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
          > >
          > > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
          > >
          > > Can YOU find the answer?
          > >
          > > -Tyson
          > >
          > > On Aug 31, 2006, at 9:44 PM, mansfield_smart wrote:
          > >

          > > > The Question my friend of the cube is, could you find the answer?
          > > >
          > > > - Mansfield Smart III
          > > > PS. Waldo deserves respect... I am sure over in the waldo group
          they
          > > > are
          > > > bad mouthing the rubix cube, so I guess it evens out :)
          > > > http://dailygame <http://dailygame> . blogspot. com

        • GameOfDeath2
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Soesbe" <yeff@...> wrote:

            > Tyson --
            >
            > The answer is: the thumbs of the man in the "Mayfield" shirt have
            > obviously been digitally manipulated,

            Was that pun intentional?

            >because they look like they
            > are inhumanly long.
            >
            > I mean, I have very prehensile thumbs, but he's got me beat.
            >
            > yeff
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
            > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
            > >
            > > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
            > >
            > > Can YOU find the answer?
            > >
            > > -Tyson

          • Bob Burton
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 2, 2006
              I figured somebody of your unbelievable intelligence would know the
              difference between "to" and "too" ...You used the wrong one in the
              "About" section of your site.

              ~ Bob

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mansfield_smart"