[Speed cubing group] Re: Fellow Puzzle Nuts, "Daily Game" ELIMINATES Boredom at

  • Bob Burton
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
      That one was really hard, but after a few minutes, I think I got it.
      Is it A?

      ~ Bob

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
      <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
      >
      > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
      >
      > Can YOU find the answer?
      >
      > -Tyson
      >
      > On Aug 31, 2006, at 9:44 PM, mansfield_smart wrote:
      >

      > > The Question my friend of the cube is, could you find the answer?
      > >
      > > - Mansfield Smart III
      > > PS. Waldo deserves respect... I am sure over in the waldo group they
      > > are
      > > bad mouthing the rubix cube, so I guess it evens out :)
      > > http://dailygame <http://dailygame> . blogspot. com

    • Pedro
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
        but...but...they all look the same! Oh, no Tyson...that one is really hard...please tell me the answer!

        Pedro

        <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

        > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
        >
        > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
        >
        > Can YOU find the answer?
        >
        > -Tyson
        >
        > On Aug 31, 2006, at 9:44 PM, mansfield_smart wrote:
        >

        > > The Question my friend of the cube is, could you find the answer?
        > >
        > > - Mansfield Smart III
        > > PS. Waldo deserves respect... I am sure over in the waldo group they
        > > are
        > > bad mouthing the rubix cube, so I guess it evens out :)
        > > http://dailygame <http://dailygame> . blogspot. com

      • Jeff Soesbe
        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
          Tyson --

          The answer is: the thumbs of the man in the "Mayfield" shirt have
          obviously been digitally manipulated, because they look like they
          are inhumanly long.

          I mean, I have very prehensile thumbs, but he's got me beat.

          yeff

          <tyson.mao@...> wrote:

          > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
          >
          > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
          >
          > Can YOU find the answer?
          >
          > -Tyson
        • azndlo15
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
            I think he's just using us to get free hits on his site...

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <bob@...>
            wrote:

            > That one was really hard, but after a few minutes, I think I got it.
            > Is it A?
            >
            > ~ Bob
            >
            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
            > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
            > >
            > > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
            > >
            > > Can YOU find the answer?
            > >
            > > -Tyson
            > >
            > > On Aug 31, 2006, at 9:44 PM, mansfield_smart wrote:
            > >

            > > > The Question my friend of the cube is, could you find the answer?
            > > >
            > > > - Mansfield Smart III
            > > > PS. Waldo deserves respect... I am sure over in the waldo group
            they
            > > > are
            > > > bad mouthing the rubix cube, so I guess it evens out :)
            > > > http://dailygame <http://dailygame> . blogspot. com

          • GameOfDeath2
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 1, 2006
              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Soesbe" <yeff@...> wrote:

              > Tyson --
              >
              > The answer is: the thumbs of the man in the "Mayfield" shirt have
              > obviously been digitally manipulated,

              Was that pun intentional?

              >because they look like they
              > are inhumanly long.
              >
              > I mean, I have very prehensile thumbs, but he's got me beat.
              >
              > yeff
              >
              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Tyson Mao
              > <tyson.mao@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Yes, I could find the answer. Try this one.
              > >
              > > http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tmao/puzzle.jpg
              > >
              > > Can YOU find the answer?
              > >
              > > -Tyson

            • Bob Burton
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 2, 2006
                I figured somebody of your unbelievable intelligence would know the
                difference between "to" and "too" ...You used the wrong one in the
                "About" section of your site.

                ~ Bob

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mansfield_smart"