Re: Sub-30 ONE-HANDED!!!!!!!

  • Daniel Beyer
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hey, Gunnar congrats, I believe I was in the chatroom as you were
      doing that average. Very very nice job.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gunnar Krig"
      <gunkr520@...> wrote:

      > WOOHOO!!!!!
      >
      > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
      > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
      > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get in the
      > future.
      >
      > Average: 28.97 seconds
      > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
      > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
      >

      > /Gunnar Krig

    • Gunnar Krig
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
        It's aal about practice, is everthing else. Right now I'm timing 30-50
        OH solves per day and do some more without timing. I pracice only LL
        quite a lot to get the triggers faster. A have averaged LL in 11.75
        seconds one-handed, which I think is quite good. Now I have to imporve
        F2L to get even better times.

        /Gunnar

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, kyuubree <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > How the heck do people do this one-handed? I tried it once and was
        > just so bad at it -- it's hard to not only grip the cube but to turn
        > faces at the same time. Getting sub-30 times one-handed just seems
        > insane to me. Great accomplishment!
        >
        > Marcus Stuhr
        > Wharton & CAS '09
        > University of Pennsylvania
        >
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gunnar Krig"
        > <gunkr520@> wrote:
        > >
        > > WOOHOO!!!!!
        > >
        > > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
        > > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
        > > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get in the
        > > future.
        > >
        > > Average: 28.97 seconds
        > > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
        > > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
        > >

        > > /Gunnar Krig

      • Gunnar Krig
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
          Hi, Pedro!

          Your average is so great. How fast is your F2L and LL on average for
          OH solving?

          My best time so far is 23.94 (the 22.81 in my avg. was with a
          PLL-skip). I'm hoping to get more times around 25 seconds in a near
          future, and hopefully lowering my single record a few seconds.

          /Gunnar

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Pedro <pedrosino1@...>
          wrote:

          > Nice, Gunnar!
          > One-handed cubing is a lot of fun
          >
          > my best avg is 26.07s, with a PB of 20.37s (almost sub-20 : ) )
          >
          > my next goal is to make a sub-26 avg, but that is very
          hard...still don't know how Ryan does 24.xx avgs...haha

          > Pedro
          >
          > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...> escreveu:
          > WOOHOO!!!!!
          >
          > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
          > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
          > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get in the
          > future.
          >
          > Average: 28.97 seconds
          > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
          > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
          >
          > /Gunnar Krig

        • Pedro
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
            I don't know...never timed separately...I don't like to do that, 'cause if I get a really nice F2L I'd feel bad thinking that could be a good overall time :)

            but I can do some perms fast

            that 20.37 had a Sune and a corner 3 cycle ; )

            wrote:

            > Nice, Gunnar!
            > One-handed cubing is a lot of fun
            >
            > my best avg is 26.07s, with a PB of 20.37s (almost sub-20 : ) )
            >
            > my next goal is to make a sub-26 avg, but that is very
            hard...still don't know how Ryan does 24.xx avgs...haha

            > Pedro
            >
            > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...> escreveu:
            > WOOHOO!!!!!
            >
            > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
            > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
            > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get in the
            > future.
            >
            > Average: 28.97 seconds
            > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
            > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
            >
            > /Gunnar Krig

          • Gilles van den Peereboom
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
              Very nice Gunnar :-)

              I'm also on my way to sub30...I averaged around 31 (using only my watch as
              timer) today.
              There will be some nice competition at the European Championship :-)

              See you !
              Gilles.

              2006/8/4, Pedro <pedrosino1@...>:

              > I don't know...never timed separately...I don't like to do that, 'cause
              > if I get a really nice F2L I'd feel bad thinking that could be a good
              > overall time :)
              >
              > but I can do some perms fast
              >
              > that 20.37 had a Sune and a corner 3 cycle ; )
              >

              > Pedro
              >
              > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@... <gunkr520%40student.liu.se>>
              > escreveu:
              > Hi, Pedro!
              >
              > Your average is so great. How fast is your F2L and LL on average for
              > OH solving?
              >
              > My best time so far is 23.94 (the 22.81 in my avg. was with a
              > PLL-skip). I'm hoping to get more times around 25 seconds in a near
              > future, and hopefully lowering my single record a few seconds.
              >
              > /Gunnar
              >
              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > Pedro <pedrosino1@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Nice, Gunnar!
              > > One-handed cubing is a lot of fun
              > >
              > > my best avg is 26.07s, with a PB of 20.37s (almost sub-20 : ) )
              > >
              > > my next goal is to make a sub-26 avg, but that is very
              > hard...still don't know how Ryan does 24.xx avgs...haha
              > >
              > > Pedro
              > >
              > > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...> escreveu:
              > > WOOHOO!!!!!
              > >
              > > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
              > > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
              > > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get in the
              > > future.
              > >
              > > Average: 28.97 seconds
              > > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
              > > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
              > >
              > > /Gunnar Krig

            • Gunnar Krig
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
                Thank you, Gilles!!

                I'm looking forward to the one-handed event at EC. There are so many
                great OH solvers in Europe now. Me, You, Marc van Beest, Anssi
                Vanhala, Joël van Noort and more. Some people may be training secretly
                too, so we don't now how good they are.

                I want it to be EC now, I can't wait two months!!!!! :-)

                /Gunnar

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gilles van den
                Peereboom" <gillesvdp@...> wrote:

                > Very nice Gunnar :-)
                >
                > I'm also on my way to sub30...I averaged around 31 (using only my
                watch as
                > timer) today.
                > There will be some nice competition at the European Championship :-)
                >
                > See you !
                > Gilles.
                >
                > 2006/8/4, Pedro <pedrosino1@...>:
                > >
                > > I don't know...never timed separately...I don't like to do that,
                'cause
                > > if I get a really nice F2L I'd feel bad thinking that could be a good
                > > overall time :)
                > >
                > > but I can do some perms fast
                > >
                > > that 20.37 had a Sune and a corner 3 cycle ; )
                > >

                > > Pedro
                > >
                > > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@... <gunkr520%40student.liu.se>>
                > > escreveu:
                > > Hi, Pedro!
                > >
                > > Your average is so great. How fast is your F2L and LL on average for
                > > OH solving?
                > >
                > > My best time so far is 23.94 (the 22.81 in my avg. was with a
                > > PLL-skip). I'm hoping to get more times around 25 seconds in a near
                > > future, and hopefully lowering my single record a few seconds.
                > >
                > > /Gunnar
                > >
                > > --- In
                speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > > Pedro <pedrosino1@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Nice, Gunnar!
                > > > One-handed cubing is a lot of fun
                > > >
                > > > my best avg is 26.07s, with a PB of 20.37s (almost sub-20 : ) )
                > > >
                > > > my next goal is to make a sub-26 avg, but that is very
                > > hard...still don't know how Ryan does 24.xx avgs...haha
                > > >
                > > > Pedro
                > > >
                > > > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@> escreveu:
                > > > WOOHOO!!!!!
                > > >
                > > > I finally got my first sub-30 average fo one-handed solving. It also
                > > > is my first sub-29. :-) I'm really happy right now!! I'm gonna keep
                > > > practicing one-handed solving and see how good times I can get
                in the
                > > > future.
                > > >
                > > > Average: 28.97 seconds
                > > > Individual Times: 29.31, 33.18, 25.37, 27.10, 31.74, 29.81, (34.43),
                > > > 30.31, 26.09, 30.11, 26.71, (22.81)
                > > >
                > > > /Gunnar Krig

              • Anssi Vanhala
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 4, 2006
                  Nowadays I can't usually even do sub-40 one-handed. I'm so afraid that
                  my hands start hurting I do maybe three solves a day. Anyway my
                  feet-solving record is now 48.11 seconds. Couple days ago I had a pop
                  few moves before the end. Time would have probably been sub-45...

                  <gunkr520@...> wrote:

                  > Thank you, Gilles!!
                  >
                  > I'm looking forward to the one-handed event at EC. There are so many
                  > great OH solvers in Europe now. Me, You, Marc van Beest, Anssi
                  > Vanhala, Joël van Noort and more. Some people may be training secretly
                  > too, so we don't now how good they are.
                  >
                  > I want it to be EC now, I can't wait two months!!!!! :-)
                  >
                  > /Gunnar
                  >

                  > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gilles van den
                  > Peereboom" <gillesvdp@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Very nice Gunnar :-)
                  > >
                  > > I'm also on my way to sub30...I averaged around 31 (using only my
                  > watch as
                  > > timer) today.
                  > > There will be some nice competition at the European Championship :-)
                  > >
                  > > See you !
                  > > Gilles.
                  > >
                  > > 2006/8/4, Pedro <pedrosino1@>:
                  > > >
                  > > > I don't know...never timed separately...I don't like to do that,
                  > 'cause
                  > > > if I get a really nice F2L I'd feel bad thinking that could be a
                  good
                  > > > overall time :)
                  > > >
                  > > > but I can do some perms fast
                  > > >
                  > > > that 20.37 had a Sune and a corner 3 cycle ; )
                  > > >

                  > > > Pedro
                  > > >
                  > > > Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@ <gunkr520%40student.liu.se>>
                  > > > escreveu:
                  > > > Hi, Pedro!
                  > > >
                  > > > Your average is so great. How fast is your F2L and LL on average for
                  > > > OH solving?
                  > > >
                  > > > My best time so far is 23.94 (the 22.81 in my avg. was with a
                  > > > PLL-skip). I'm hoping to get more times around 25 seconds in a near
                  > > > future, and hopefully lowering my single record a few seconds.
                  > > >
                  > > > /Gunnar
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In

                  speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > > > Pedro <pedrosino1@>

                  > > > hard...still don't know how Ryan does 24.xx avgs...haha

                  It also
                  > in the

                • Gunnar Krig
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 5, 2006
                    Hi Anssi!

                    Sorry, to hear the you have preblems with your hands. Can't you cube
                    att all with your hands or is it just one-handed that is the problem??
                    I hope you will be able to start cubing again, you have such a great
                    talent for cubing. Your times with feet are goetting even crazier I
                    see. :-)

                    /Gunnar

                    --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Anssi Vanhala"
                    <mahtianssi@...> wrote:

                    > Nowadays I can't usually even do sub-40 one-handed. I'm so afraid that
                    > my hands start hurting I do maybe three solves a day. Anyway my
                    > feet-solving record is now 48.11 seconds. Couple days ago I had a pop
                    > few moves before the end. Time would have probably been sub-45...
                    >
                    > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gunnar Krig"
                    > <gunkr520@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Thank you, Gilles!!
                    > >
                    > > I'm looking forward to the one-handed event at EC. There are so many
                    > > great OH solvers in Europe now. Me, You, Marc van Beest, Anssi
                    > > Vanhala, Joël van Noort and more. Some people may be training secretly
                    > > too, so we don't now how good they are.
                    > >
                    > > I want it to be EC now, I can't wait two months!!!!! :-)
                    > >
                    > > /Gunnar
                    > >

                    > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Gilles van den
                    > > Peereboom" <gillesvdp@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Very nice Gunnar :-)
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm also on my way to sub30...I averaged around 31 (using only my
                    > > watch as
                    > > > timer) today.
                    > > > There will be some nice competition at the European Championship :-)
                    > > >
                    > > > See you !
                    > > > Gilles.

                    > > 'cause
                    > good

                    speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,

                    > It also
                    > keep
                    > > in the

                    > (34.43),

                  • Gilles van den Peereboom
                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 5, 2006
                      Too bad Anssi :-(
                      I think you should take a rest.
                      That's what I did last week, I just stopped speedcubing because I had a very
                      hard cubing month of July (if I can say so :p). However I learned a few
                      algorithms for blindfolded and one-handed.
                      But nothing that requires more than 10 solves a day.

                      You could also try some cream for your mussles and/or articulations.
                      It helps !

                      As for my training for one handed (I want to be the EC too :p), I made a
                      full table of all cases for LL (OLL and PLL, not LL in one alg :D - I am not
                      yet that crazy) and I work on every single case to be able to solve it sub5.
                      (I realized that I could solve F2L in 15 seconds on average, but then a 15
                      or even 20 seconds LL just killed all my times. So a 10 second last layer is
                      a totally reachable goal.)

                      Anyway, the Polish Open will be a good test just one-week before the EC to
                      determine how my level will be (there will be less pressure though).

                      Cube well !
                      Gilles.

                      2006/8/5, Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...>:

                      > Hi Anssi!
                      >
                      > Sorry, to hear the you have preblems with your hands. Can't you cube
                      > att all with your hands or is it just one-handed that is the problem??
                      > I hope you will be able to start cubing again, you have such a great
                      > talent for cubing. Your times with feet are goetting even crazier I
                      > see. :-)
                      >
                      > /Gunnar
                      >
                      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                      > "Anssi Vanhala"
                      >
                      > <mahtianssi@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Nowadays I can't usually even do sub-40 one-handed. I'm so afraid that
                      > > my hands start hurting I do maybe three solves a day. Anyway my
                      > > feet-solving record is now 48.11 seconds. Couple days ago I had a pop
                      > > few moves before the end. Time would have probably been sub-45...
                      > >
                      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                      > "Gunnar Krig"
                      > > <gunkr520@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Thank you, Gilles!!
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm looking forward to the one-handed event at EC. There are so many
                      > > > great OH solvers in Europe now. Me, You, Marc van Beest, Anssi
                      > > > Vanhala, Joël van Noort and more. Some people may be training secretly
                      > > > too, so we don't now how good they are.
                      > > >
                      > > > I want it to be EC now, I can't wait two months!!!!! :-)
                      > > >
                      > > > /Gunnar
                      > > >

                      > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,

                      > > > watch as

                      > > > 'cause
                      > > good

                      > average for

                      > near

                      > speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>
                      > <speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,

                      > > It also
                      > > keep
                      > > > in the

                      > > (34.43),

                    • Gunnar Krig
                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 5, 2006
                        Hi, Gilles!

                        It seems like a good technique to try to get all cases below a certain
                        limit. I now some of my LL moves are very slow one-handed while some I
                        can do in three seconds. I'm gonna do that myself, in continue to also
                        take averages of LL. For now my goal is to get sub-11 on average for
                        LL, but it is F2L I have to work on the most.

                        Peereboom" <gillesvdp@...> wrote:

                        > As for my training for one handed (I want to be the EC too :p), I made a
                        > full table of all cases for LL (OLL and PLL, not LL in one alg :D -
                        I am not
                        > yet that crazy) and I work on every single case to be able to solve
                        it sub5.
                        > (I realized that I could solve F2L in 15 seconds on average, but
                        then a 15
                        > or even 20 seconds LL just killed all my times. So a 10 second last
                        layer is
                        > a totally reachable goal.)
                        >
                        > Anyway, the Polish Open will be a good test just one-week before the
                        EC to
                        > determine how my level will be (there will be less pressure though).
                        >
                        > Cube well !
                        > Gilles.
                      • Gilles van den Peereboom
                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 6, 2006
                          Mmmm, I'm getting close. :-)

                          Yesterday I sent a 31.40 average to speedcubing.com but then I worked on a
                          few OLL cases and today I did a magical 30.58 average.

                          Average: 30.58 seconds
                          Individual Times: 32.95, 28.22, (26.94), 33.87, (40.62), 30.52, 27.56, 31.43,
                          29.15, 32.59, 31.67, 27.83

                          There are now 29 / 57 OLL cases I can solve sub5.
                          I haven't timed my PLLs yet but I know all my G-Perms, 3 corners/edges cyles
                          and N, L and J perms are quite fast.

                          If you want I can post my pages of OLL and PLL cases so that when you can
                          solve one at your desired speed, you can make a cross on it. :D (It is very
                          motivating to see the number of cases you do not know diminishing day after
                          day.)

                          Would you like it ?

                          Bye bye !
                          Gilles.

                          2006/8/5, Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...>:

                          > Hi, Gilles!
                          >
                          > It seems like a good technique to try to get all cases below a certain
                          > limit. I now some of my LL moves are very slow one-handed while some I
                          > can do in three seconds. I'm gonna do that myself, in continue to also
                          > take averages of LL. For now my goal is to get sub-11 on average for
                          > LL, but it is F2L I have to work on the most.
                          >

                          > /Gunnar
                          >
                          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                          > "Gilles van den
                          > Peereboom" <gillesvdp@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > As for my training for one handed (I want to be the EC too :p), I made a
                          > > full table of all cases for LL (OLL and PLL, not LL in one alg :D -
                          > I am not
                          > > yet that crazy) and I work on every single case to be able to solve
                          > it sub5.
                          > > (I realized that I could solve F2L in 15 seconds on average, but
                          > then a 15
                          > > or even 20 seconds LL just killed all my times. So a 10 second last
                          > layer is
                          > > a totally reachable goal.)
                          > >
                          > > Anyway, the Polish Open will be a good test just one-week before the
                          > EC to
                          > > determine how my level will be (there will be less pressure though).
                          > >
                          > > Cube well !
                          > > Gilles.

                        • Rune Wesström
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 6, 2006
                            Where are the OH records to be found?

                            Yesterday I sent a 31.40 average to speedcubing.com but then I worked on a
                            few OLL cases and today I did a magical 30.58 average.

                            Average: 30.58 seconds
                            Individual Times: 32.95, 28.22, (26.94), 33.87, (40.62), 30.52, 27.56, 31.43,
                            29.15, 32.59, 31.67, 27.83

                            _dWwwWhe_._,_._
                            Messages in this topic (21) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                            You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
                            a.. 8New Members
                            Visit Your Group
                            a.. Jigsaw puzzle game
                            b.. Educational game and puzzle
                            c.. Word puzzle game
                            d.. Kid puzzle game
                            e.. Puzzle games
                            Yahoo! Travel
                            View Travel Guides

                            Things to do in

                            40,000+ cities

                            Yahoo! 360°
                            Blog Now

                            Share your life

                            With friends, family

                            Yahoo! TV
                            "The 9"

                            Daily count down

                            of top Web finds.
                            .
                            _ssW_,_._,___

                          • Gunnar Krig
                            Message 13 of 24 , Aug 6, 2006
                              Hi, Gilles!!

                              Congratulations for your nice average. You'll get a sub-30 average any
                              day now.

                              I started taking averages for every OLL- and PLL-case yesterday, and I
                              sort them in excel, to see which cases I need to work on. My fastest
                              PLL-case so far is the counter-clockwise corner 3-cycle, on which I
                              have averaged 3.57 OH. My fastest attempt was 2.87.

                              I already have pages with OLL- abd PLL-cases to fill in times in, but
                              thanks anyway.

                              Peereboom" <gillesvdp@...> wrote:

                              > Mmmm, I'm getting close. :-)
                              >
                              > Yesterday I sent a 31.40 average to speedcubing.com but then I
                              worked on a
                              > few OLL cases and today I did a magical 30.58 average.
                              >
                              > Average: 30.58 seconds
                              > Individual Times: 32.95, 28.22, (26.94), 33.87, (40.62), 30.52,
                              27.56, 31.43,
                              > 29.15, 32.59, 31.67, 27.83
                              >
                              > There are now 29 / 57 OLL cases I can solve sub5.
                              > I haven't timed my PLLs yet but I know all my G-Perms, 3
                              corners/edges cyles
                              > and N, L and J perms are quite fast.
                              >
                              > If you want I can post my pages of OLL and PLL cases so that when
                              you can
                              > solve one at your desired speed, you can make a cross on it. :D (It
                              is very
                              > motivating to see the number of cases you do not know diminishing
                              day after
                              > day.)
                              >
                              > Would you like it ?
                              >
                              > Bye bye !
                              > Gilles.
                              >
                              > 2006/8/5, Gunnar Krig <gunkr520@...>:
                              > >
                              > > Hi, Gilles!
                              > >
                              > > It seems like a good technique to try to get all cases below a certain
                              > > limit. I now some of my LL moves are very slow one-handed while some I
                              > > can do in three seconds. I'm gonna do that myself, in continue to also
                              > > take averages of LL. For now my goal is to get sub-11 on average for
                              > > LL, but it is F2L I have to work on the most.
                              > >

                              > > /Gunnar
                              > >
                              > > --- In
                              speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com<speedsolvingrubikscube%40yahoogroups.com>,
                              > > "Gilles van den
                              > > Peereboom" <gillesvdp@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > > As for my training for one handed (I want to be the EC too :p),
                              I made a
                              > > > full table of all cases for LL (OLL and PLL, not LL in one alg :D -
                              > > I am not
                              > > > yet that crazy) and I work on every single case to be able to solve
                              > > it sub5.
                              > > > (I realized that I could solve F2L in 15 seconds on average, but
                              > > then a 15
                              > > > or even 20 seconds LL just killed all my times. So a 10 second last
                              > > layer is
                              > > > a totally reachable goal.)
                              > > >
                              > > > Anyway, the Polish Open will be a good test just one-week before the
                              > > EC to
                              > > > determine how my level will be (there will be less pressure though).
                              > > >
                              > > > Cube well !
                              > > > Gilles.

                            • Gunnar Krig
                              Message 14 of 24 , Aug 6, 2006
                                Under "dexterity" on www.speedcubing.com

                                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Rune Wesström
                                <rune.wesstrom@...> wrote:

                                > Where are the OH records to be found?

                                Calendar

                                > You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
                                > Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent
                                Activity