Cube Solving video, comments!

  • kyuubree
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
      http://www.angelfire.com/apes/mee/19seconds.mpeg

      I am so happy. I got approximately 19 seconds today in math class.
      This was the 9th attempt or so to break sub-20 for this video, with a
      5-second preinspection. Unfortunately a little less than a second was
      cut off at the very start (it's just during the formation of the
      cross).

      Anyways, I am just happy to finally get a video, even if it has no
      sound (it was taken via a digital camera).
    • kyuubree
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
        Nobody?! Oh well.
      • d_j_salvia <d_j_salvia@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, kyuubree
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Nobody?! Oh well.

          I'm not sure what to say. It looked pretty efficient with maybe
          some room for improvement towards the end where you had to reach
          across. I do that too, so I don't know the solution to that.

          Sub 20 is very good, and that's probably the aim of most here,
          including me.

          It looks like your work is paying off.

          David J
        • kyuubree
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2003
            Yeah I just noticed that on the video. I need to stop doing that...

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "d_j_salvia