My..Cube...no...

  • Brent Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      During lunch, at school, i was playing with my Rubik's Revenge, and, well... all of a sudden, a trillion pieces went flying off, and a couple of centers broke. when i was picking up all the pieces, i guess i didn't see one becuause when i got home, i found i was missing ONE edge piece, so it's now impossible to fix it with the missing piece... does anyone know where, or how i can get only ONE edge piece for the rubik's revenge?
      Brent

      :)
      --Brent