Re: San Francisco Cubing

  • David Miyasaki <davidmiya@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
      It seems like "slow but steady F2L" is a good technique of looking
      ahead. Does this only work with a "cross on bottom" method? Is
      a "cross in the left hand" more suited towards speedcubing? I'm in
      the crossroads of choosing between F2L methods (and I don't have the
      time to hit a "wall" and decide that I can't pursue a certain method).
    • Brent Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
        During lunch, at school, i was playing with my Rubik's Revenge, and, well... all of a sudden, a trillion pieces went flying off, and a couple of centers broke. when i was picking up all the pieces, i guess i didn't see one becuause when i got home, i found i was missing ONE edge piece, so it's now impossible to fix it with the missing piece... does anyone know where, or how i can get only ONE edge piece for the rubik's revenge?
        Brent

        :)
        --Brent