RE: [Speed cubing group] Cubing in school! AUUGHH!

  • egyptsuckz7@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      I've cubed in school too but the weird thing is, its my teacher's! She showed her's to me once when school was almost out because i was solving my friend's cube for him. I've never cubed during my teacher's lectures because i'd probably get yelled at too. heh heh
      By the way this is my 1st post here.
      Ryguy