Solved super 3x3x3

  • ericdstalter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      For those interested I put a file in the file section that explains
      how I have solved the supercube. I don't think that it is the most
      efficient, there is room for improvement(LL). This was all just trial
      and error during the last 2 days, I don't have a computer program to
      help me, which of course would. But for the folks who are curious
      check it out and let me know what you think.

      later

      ERic