water on my magic

  • tehguardians
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in water?
    • Craig Bouchard
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        Ummm...theoretically??? no...but if you don't want the paper inserts
        to be ruined then don't do it...since the tiles are so tight together
        then it may not matter...

        Craig

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "tehguardians"
        <tehguardians@y...> wrote:

        > would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in water?

      • shamsul khawaja
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
          okay i was wondering if some one could give me the algs for the 2 LLs , the edge arrows point the other way on the second one and i was wondering what the alg would be
          there are many like these and so if i inderstand this one i can change the other ones and find them out aswell

          ( i did start looking at the LL algs yet since i am working on the F2l fridrich method most of the time :p)
          thank you very much,

          SHAMSUL

          Khawaja

        • pjgat09
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
            Water will be absorbed into the magic no matter how tight it is. This
            happened to me once. Luckily the inserts were custom and i just
            replaced them. :)

            To answer your question, no, its not a good idea to submerge it if you
            value the inserts.

            Peter Greenwood

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Bouchard"
            <logitewty@h...> wrote:

            > Ummm...theoretically??? no...but if you don't want the paper inserts
            > to be ruined then don't do it...since the tiles are so tight together
            > then it may not matter...
            >
            > Craig
            >

            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "tehguardians"
            > <tehguardians@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in
            water?

          • Sachin Shirwalkar
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
              Hey shamsul, its good that ur quite interested in the cube and are
              willing to learn, b ut first just try to do a simple google search and
              u'll get what u need most of the time.

              And as for ur question, what do u mean by "2 LL's" ? There is only one
              last layer. Maybe ur confusing something. As for the algos, goto
              cubestation.co.uk and u'll find all the algos u need.

              Keep cubing!
              Sachin.

              PS: On just another note, by any chance are u an indian? Coz ur name
              suggests that ur from india.

              On 1/2/06, shamsul khawaja <shamsus2010@...> wrote:
              > okay i was wondering if some one could give me the algs for the 2 LLs , the edge arrows point the other way on the second one and i was wondering what the alg would be
              > there are many like these and so if i inderstand this one i can change the other ones and find them out aswell
              >
              > ( i did start looking at the LL algs yet since i am working on the F2l fridrich method most of the time :p)
              > thank you very much,
              >

              > SHAMSUL
              >
              > Khawaja

            • shamsul khawaja
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
                "And as for ur question, what do u mean by "2 LL's" "?

                Oh i was talking about the pic i attached with the mail i am guessing they didnt come with it.
                the pics showed 2 last layer pics

                one where the corners neeed to go colck wise (3 of them) and the edges counter clockwise( 3 of them)

                C-E---C
                |/ \ /
                E--E/
                | /
                | /

                (bad drawn out pic)The other pic was the same but the edges going the other way
                Other question

                How do i get pic in mails?!?!?

                my other group does it so it is possible... i think they make it a link..

                PS
                Nop, my parents are from pakistan (never got to go there)but i was born in Dubai (UAE)(very beautiful place):D
                Now i Live in Canada ( Go Leaves Go ) :P