water on my magic

  • tehguardians
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in water?
    • Craig Bouchard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Ummm...theoretically??? no...but if you don't want the paper inserts
        to be ruined then don't do it...since the tiles are so tight together
        then it may not matter...

        Craig

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "tehguardians"
        <tehguardians@y...> wrote:

        > would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in water?

      • pjgat09
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Water will be absorbed into the magic no matter how tight it is. This
          happened to me once. Luckily the inserts were custom and i just
          replaced them. :)

          To answer your question, no, its not a good idea to submerge it if you
          value the inserts.

          Peter Greenwood

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Craig Bouchard"
          <logitewty@h...> wrote:

          > Ummm...theoretically??? no...but if you don't want the paper inserts
          > to be ruined then don't do it...since the tiles are so tight together
          > then it may not matter...
          >
          > Craig
          >

          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "tehguardians"
          > <tehguardians@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > would it be bad for my magic if i got it completely submerger in
          water?

        • Sachin Shirwalkar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            Hey shamsul, its good that ur quite interested in the cube and are
            willing to learn, b ut first just try to do a simple google search and
            u'll get what u need most of the time.

            And as for ur question, what do u mean by "2 LL's" ? There is only one
            last layer. Maybe ur confusing something. As for the algos, goto
            cubestation.co.uk and u'll find all the algos u need.

            Keep cubing!
            Sachin.

            PS: On just another note, by any chance are u an indian? Coz ur name
            suggests that ur from india.