Re: Happy New Year!!

  • sgowal
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
      My resolution is to get sub-20 and to participate to at least one
      competition.

      Happy New Year!

      Sven
    • Bob Burton
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
        My resolution is to attend every 2006 Rubik's competition. HA! Just
        kidding, I would be poor(er). I did just book my flight to San Fran
        though. :) ZBF2L mastery is my goal (all cases from all angles). :)

        ~ Bob

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, pjgat09 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Happy new year everyone! I hope 2006 brings new puzzles and records to
        > you!
        >
        > Happy New Year!!

      • Pedro
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
          Happy new year everyone! I want to be consistently sub-20, maybe do some sub-18 or sub-17 averages...

          Pedro

          wrote:

          > Happy new year everyone! I hope 2006 brings new puzzles and records to
          > you!
          >
          > Happy New Year!!

          Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational game and puzzle Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games

        • JohnLouis Louis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
            I am back after x'mas holidays. I had a nice time.

            WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY CUBING YEAR-2006.

            My results of 2005.
            3*3*3 avg:-Sub 20 sec was the set target. End result is 21.10 sec
            4*4*4 avg:- sub 90 sec was the set target. End result is 92.xx sec
            5*5*5 avg:- sub 210 sec was the set target. End result is 245 sec.
            Thanks to Mr.Ron and Mr.Stefan and for all the others for their contribution.

            New target for 2006 is sub 15 sec, sub 1 min and sub 2 min 30 sec.
            I would like to compete in all the open championship in 2006.
            I am longing to learn from you all.
            Thanks in advance
            J.BERNETT ORLANDO

            wrote:

            > Happy new year everyone! I hope 2006 brings new puzzles and records to
            > you!
            >
            > Happy New Year!!

            Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational game and puzzle Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games

            Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational game and puzzle Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games

          • pjgat09
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
              My goal for 2006 is to get a sub-120 average on the 4x4x4.

              Good luck to everyone else!

              Peter Greenwood

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, JohnLouis Louis
              <pjlmem@y...> wrote:

              > I am back after x'mas holidays. I had a nice time.
              >
              > WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY CUBING YEAR-2006.
              >
              > My results of 2005.
              > 3*3*3 avg:-Sub 20 sec was the set target. End result is 21.10 sec
              > 4*4*4 avg:- sub 90 sec was the set target. End result is 92.xx sec
              > 5*5*5 avg:- sub 210 sec was the set target. End result is 245 sec.
              > Thanks to Mr.Ron and Mr.Stefan and for all the others for their
              contribution.

              > New target for 2006 is sub 15 sec, sub 1 min and sub 2 min 30 sec.
              > I would like to compete in all the open championship in 2006.
              > I am longing to learn from you all.
              > Thanks in advance
              > J.BERNETT ORLANDO
              >

              > Pedro <pedrosino1@y...> wrote:
              > Happy new year everyone! I want to be consistently sub-20, maybe
              do some sub-18 or sub-17 averages...

              > Pedro
              >
              > Bob Burton <bob@c...> escreveu:
              > My resolution is to attend every 2006 Rubik's competition. HA! Just
              > kidding, I would be poor(er). I did just book my flight to San Fran
              > though. :) ZBF2L mastery is my goal (all cases from all angles). :)
              >
              > ~ Bob
              >
              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, pjgat09 <no_reply@y...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Happy new year everyone! I hope 2006 brings new puzzles and records to
              > > you!
              > >
              > > Happy New Year!!

              > Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational
              game and puzzle Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              > Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games Educational
              game and puzzle Word puzzle game Kid puzzle game Puzzle games

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

            • Gunnar Krig
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
                I must say that sub-1 minute average for 4*4*4 as quite ambitious,
                but that's how it should be. My prime goal is to get a sub-15
                average for 3*3*3 and a sub-30 average for one-handed solving. I
                also hope to be among the finalists at the European championships.

                We are a couple of Swedes that are practicing 2*2*2 quite hard now
                and I will try to learn the 2-step solution where you first orient
                one sida and then fix the rest.

                I guess we will see a lot of amazing achievement during 2006. Here
                are some of my guesses:

                sub-13 average for 3*3*3
                A LOT of sub-15 averages.
                sub-1 minute average for 4*4*4