Blindfold cubing

  • James Potter <theboywholived81@yahoo.co.
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 18, 2002
      I'm beginning to learn to do the cube blindfolded. So far I'm able
      to solve the corners, but I need to use a pencil & paper for the
      permutation numbers(I use Richard Carr's solution for blindfold
      cubing). Does anyone have any tips that could help me? And how do
      you memorize so many numbers?
    • cubist_youtubist
      Message 88 of 88 , Mar 5, 2008
        Sounds really interesting. Can you explain with examples and provide a
        list of positions and there letter? thanks!