Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: L/J perm

  • Pedro
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2005
      d_j_salvia <d_j_salvia@...> escreveu: --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
      <pochmann@g...> wrote:

      Can someone help me understand/develop this OLL, maybe similarly as I
      did with the J-perm above?
      M U R U R' U' M2 U R U' M R'

      >> Cheers!
      >> Stefan

      >You can start by changing the M R' at the end to an L' ;)

      I think is better to change to r...
      Pedro
      >Cheers!

      >David J

    • Pedro
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hmm, how do you make it play 40 fps? It only shows me 20 fps. Also,
        how can it show 40 fps when the video only has 30 fps?

        >Well, I don't know. hehe. It just goes at 0.025 seconds when I press the right arrow. To choose the frame rate, just put the "skip amount" bar at the very left. Then, press the right arrow. It will show: position 00:00:00.025, then 00:00:00.050, and so.

        Pedro

        Thanks,