Re: L/J perm

  • Bob Burton
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 30, 2005
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
      <pochmann@g...> wrote:

      > Let me guess, you just can't decide which of the two OLLs is better
      > and because you don't want to practice one more often than the other,
      > you practice them alternatingly. Right?

      Not quite, but close. When I practice ZBF2L algs, if I want to
      practice the case when all edges must be flipped, I first flip them
      all (that's the first OLL), then setup the case using the 2-gen so I
      don't affect the flipped edges (thats the RUR'U'RUR') and then solve
      using the ZBF2L alg (the rest). I didn't learn the inverse yet, so
      this is how I have to practice.

      > Hey, aren't you embarrassed about your 2.20 seconds video on your
      > page? Compare to 1.26:
      > http://stefan-pochmann.de/foo/Jperm126.wmv

      Yes. What algorithm are you using for that case? It looks like I
      have to switch. :P

      ~ Bob
    • Pedro
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hmm, how do you make it play 40 fps? It only shows me 20 fps. Also,
        how can it show 40 fps when the video only has 30 fps?

        >Well, I don't know. hehe. It just goes at 0.025 seconds when I press the right arrow. To choose the frame rate, just put the "skip amount" bar at the very left. Then, press the right arrow. It will show: position 00:00:00.025, then 00:00:00.050, and so.

        Pedro

        Thanks,