Re: I had a great time today!!

  • Joël van Noort
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hey Rinie,

      It was pretty funny to meet you all of the sudden :)... Too bad we
      didn't have time to talk...

      3rd best of 5 woman? Ok, I'll shut up.

      If you visit me sometime, that would be nice.. I could teach you to
      be the fastest woman ;) (if you like). That wouldnt be so hard, I

      Going to the airport now,

      CU all,

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Rinie"