Re: Practice Routines

  • Grant Tregay
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      I wouldn't really consider myself a pro, but... The only practice
      routine I have at this point is the PLL algs. I have a sequence
      that runs me through all 21 algs from a solved cube, back to a
      solved cube with several checkpoints along the way (where the
      cube should be solved). I timed myself once at about 1:38 for the
      whole sequence - obviously room for improvement. Some day, I'll
      have to put the practice routine up on my website.

      I intend to come up with a similar sequence for practicing all of
      the OLL algs, once I have all of them learned. I've still got
      quite a ways to go on that, though. I haven't even thought about
      one for the F2L, but that would be great to have.