First sub-30 average!

  • Chris Parlette
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hey guys,

      So I got my first ever sub-30 average last night before going to
      sleep. It was amazing! I was looking ahead so much better than I
      normally do, and I'm not sure if it was because I was more tired than
      usual or not.

      I first solved a cube without any moves in front of me in May of 2002
      (I have the exact date written somewhere), so this sub-30 average has
      taken me over 3 years to accomplish. Hopefully I'll get some free
      time in the next few months to work on cubing, so my quest to sub-20
      doesn't take as long as this did!

      Just thought I'd share :)

      -Chris Parlette
    • Sachin Shirwalkar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
        Congrats man. But watch ur back, im catching up fast :) My latest avg is 43.49

        Sachin.

        On 9/6/05, Chris Parlette <mdcube@...> wrote:
        > Hey guys,
        >
        > So I got my first ever sub-30 average last night before going to
        > sleep. It was amazing! I was looking ahead so much better than I
        > normally do, and I'm not sure if it was because I was more tired than
        > usual or not.
        >
        > I first solved a cube without any moves in front of me in May of 2002
        > (I have the exact date written somewhere), so this sub-30 average has
        > taken me over 3 years to accomplish. Hopefully I'll get some free
        > time in the next few months to work on cubing, so my quest to sub-20
        > doesn't take as long as this did!
        >
        > Just thought I'd share :)
        >
        > -Chris Parlette
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links