Re: Teamsolve video :)

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2005
      Thanks, 1MB is much better :-) And I think quality is good enough. But
      is it just me (and my movie player) or is there no sound? I'd like to
      listen to the cube clicking and the cursing etc ;-)

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort
      <joel_vn@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Stefan,
      >
      > The video with the 3-cycle in the end is this one (2nd one on the
      > videos page):
      >
      > http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~jnoort/videos/1386.avi
      >
      > And yes, I am sorry about the file size.. Here's another version
      > with lower quality:
      >
      > http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~jnoort/videos/dreamteam2.wmv
      >
      > Ciao!
      >
      > Joël.
      >

      > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
      > <pochmann@g...> wrote:
      > > Is there any way for you to reduce the file size? I'd like to
      > watch it
      > > but I won't download 19 MB :-(
      > >
      > > Btw, where's the video with the fast 3-cycle you mentioned on your
      > > front page on 01-06-2005?
      > >
      > > Cheers!
      > > Stefan
      > >

      > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort
      > > <joel_vn@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hey everybody,
      > > >
      > > > I just uploaded a new video to my website... I haven't seen any
      > > > teamsolve video's before, so I thought it was quite original...
      > > Let's
      > > > see if the so called 'Absolute Team' can beat us at this :p.
      > > >
      > > > Happy cubing ;)
      > > >
      > > > Joël.
      > > >
      > > > www.solvethecube.co.uk
    • gillesvdp
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2005
        no it's not juste you : there is no sound on those videos :-(

        <pochmann@g...> wrote:
        > Thanks, 1MB is much better :-) And I think quality is good enough. But
        > is it just me (and my movie player) or is there no sound? I'd like to
        > listen to the cube clicking and the cursing etc ;-)

        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort
        > <joel_vn@y...> wrote:
        > > Hey Stefan,
        > >
        > > The video with the 3-cycle in the end is this one (2nd one on the
        > > videos page):
        > >
        > > http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~jnoort/videos/1386.avi
        > >
        > > And yes, I am sorry about the file size.. Here's another version
        > > with lower quality:
        > >
        > > http://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~jnoort/videos/dreamteam2.wmv
        > >
        > > Ciao!
        > >
        > > Joël.
        > >

        > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pochmann"
        > > <pochmann@g...> wrote:
        > > > Is there any way for you to reduce the file size? I'd like to
        > > watch it
        > > > but I won't download 19 MB :-(
        > > >
        > > > Btw, where's the video with the fast 3-cycle you mentioned on your
        > > > front page on 01-06-2005?
        > > >
        > > > Cheers!
        > > > Stefan
        > > >

        > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, Joël van Noort

        > > > Let's

      • Joël van Noort
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 4, 2005
          Yes Stefan, you're welcome...

          And yes, there is no sound.. Dan's webcam is just rubbish.. Sorry
          Dan :p.

          And yes, it's probably very funny to hear us, however, we had quite
          some practice, and I think we have become a pretty nice team for
          this. Still a few cases that bring us trouble, though.

          Cya!