Re: [Speed cubing group] Dallas Tournament this August

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
      Pool is one of those things I've always thought about practicing and
      getting really good at. Unlike the cube, the average person out there
      plays pool. I don't have to get good, I just have to get slightly
      better than the average, and just get to a point where I really
      understand the game, and know what I'm doing, and then I can... go to
      bars and hustle people, get them drunk, and walk away with their
      girlfriends.

      Yeah, that was besides the point. Anyway, glad to hear you're coming
      to Dallas. Dallas isn't my city, so I don't know where the places to
      shoot pool are. You should have come to New York. Macky's mom was
      owning EVERYONE!

      Tyson Mao
      MSC #631
      California Institute of Technology