Re: New file uploaded to speedsolvingrubikscube

  • one_eyed_blindcat
    Message 1 of 126 , May 2 7:32 AM
      Ok, I started reading this from the beginning and got excited. Then
      it gets deleted. Thanks for just ruining my monday. :)
    • speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
      Message 126 of 126 , Oct 18, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the speedsolvingrubikscube
        group.

        File : /Nomaso -.doc
        Uploaded by : ofosolif1 <ofosolif1@...>
        Description :