Did a speed solve for an 80's dance

  • cmhardw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      I just got back from an 80's dance at a really popular local band
      scene near my school. It's called Cat's Cradle and from rumors I've
      heard Dave Matthews band as well as Squirrel Nut Zippers used to play
      there before they hit it really big.

      Anyway they held an 80's dance tonight, and I went as Axel Rose,
      wearing a red bandana, a plaid shirt and jeans (of course with long
      hair too :-)

      They had me get up on stage a couple hours in and do a solve. The
      crowd loved it - there were maybe 200-300 people there so it was
      pretty cool.

      I wasn't able to time the solve, but I know for sure it wasn't sub-20.
      I think it was a low twenty though (20-22), which was good for me for
      low light and about 1.5 seconds of inspection :)

      Anyway I had a blast, and of course it being a crowd of 80's
      enthusiasts they loved it.

      Just wanted to share in case anyone was interested :)

      Chris