Re: HAHAHA

  • pjgat09
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      I also have looked at his auctions. I was about to buy a pyraminx
      from him for 7 bucks until i saw his shipping price. Back then it was
      12 but now it is 15. I will not be buying anything until he becomes
      smart about his shiping prices.

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton"

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
        That was a tiled Russian Pyraminx, though. We also discussed it here:
        http://www.twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
        p=21798&highlight=#21798

        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, pjgat09 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > I also have looked at his auctions. I was about to buy a pyraminx
        > from him for 7 bucks until i saw his shipping price. Back then it
        was
        > 12 but now it is 15. I will not be buying anything until he becomes
        > smart about his shiping prices.
      • Bob Burton
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
          > Yeah, I know his auctions... he also has a website. I'm convinced he
          > doesn't even have any of the puzzles but let's rubiks and meffert
          > directly send them to the buyer.

          I just looked at his website. I feel bad for anybody who buys any of
          his puzzles. Really really sad :(

          Bob