Re: HAHAHA

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
      Yeah, I know his auctions... he also has a website. I'm convinced he
      doesn't even have any of the puzzles but let's rubiks and meffert
      directly send them to the buyer.

      Look at his other auctions:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvolorubik

      Someone already bid on the Skewb Ultimate, for $50 + $15 shipping.
      Pretty sad this works sometimes.

      But can it beat this guy?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5964205693
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5965815023

      Tries to sell a used cube (though 80s) without box for 50 Euros
      buy-it-now. Actually he has tried it three times now. The first time
      his buy-it now was 99 Euros! Maybe it's special, he calls it "Kubik" ;
      -)

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton"
      <rubikscubewhiz@y...> wrote:

      > Check out this auction!
      >
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      > ViewItem&category=19187&item=5966394460&rd=1
      >
      > Harry Potter Rubik's Magic
      >
      > Starting Bid $24.99
      > Shipping Cost $15.00
      >
      > Delivery time: 2-3 weeks
      >
      > Total: $40 for 2-3 week delivery of a puzzle that sells for $5 on
      > rubiks.com! :) (ebay is so fun to look at)
      >
      > Bob
    • pjgat09
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
        I also have looked at his auctions. I was about to buy a pyraminx
        from him for 7 bucks until i saw his shipping price. Back then it was
        12 but now it is 15. I will not be buying anything until he becomes
        smart about his shiping prices.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
          That was a tiled Russian Pyraminx, though. We also discussed it here:
          http://www.twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
          p=21798&highlight=#21798

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, pjgat09 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > I also have looked at his auctions. I was about to buy a pyraminx
          > from him for 7 bucks until i saw his shipping price. Back then it
          was
          > 12 but now it is 15. I will not be buying anything until he becomes
          > smart about his shiping prices.
        • Bob Burton
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
            > Yeah, I know his auctions... he also has a website. I'm convinced he
            > doesn't even have any of the puzzles but let's rubiks and meffert
            > directly send them to the buyer.

            I just looked at his website. I feel bad for anybody who buys any of
            his puzzles. Really really sad :(

            Bob