Re: [Speed cubing group] Weird Cubing Habits

  • lwin kyawkyaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2 10:33 AM
      sup!

      nah not really, i dont take the cube into the shower
      or anything like that.
      But i do have a habit of taking it to the local
      swimming pool and cubing underwater.

      one thing, maybe the cube could a transmission medium
      in this flu season :)

      remember guys! dont share you cube with a guy who got
      the flu omg!

      laterz
      --- Dwayne <ddollard@...> wrote:

      > Hey all,
      >
      > This is actually a question from my wife. Does
      > anyone else use a cube in the shower (I have one
      > dedicated for this)? Or any other untraditional
      > cubing habits?
      >
      > Thanks Dwayne

      > removed]

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Michael Atkinson
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2 12:38 PM
        hehey, that's a good idea.... is there a category for the most
        consistent average on speedcubingdotcom yet?
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, lwin kyawkyaw
        <lkyawkyaw@y...> wrote:
        > sup!
        >
        > nah not really, i dont take the cube into the shower
        > or anything like that.
        > But i do have a habit of taking it to the local
        > swimming pool and cubing underwater.
        >
        > one thing, maybe the cube could a transmission medium
        > in this flu season :)
        >
        > remember guys! dont share you cube with a guy who got
        > the flu omg!
        >
        > laterz
        > --- Dwayne <ddollard@r...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hey all,
        > >
        > > This is actually a question from my wife. Does
        > > anyone else use a cube in the shower (I have one
        > > dedicated for this)? Or any other untraditional
        > > cubing habits?
        > >
        > > Thanks Dwayne

        > > removed]

        > http://my.yahoo.com
      • scmozart
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2 6:01 PM
          Ok fess up guys.. how many cube on the toliet?

          and if you do.. i hope its a dedicated cube..

          --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Dwayne"
          <ddollard@r...> wrote:
          > Hey all,
          >
          > This is actually a question from my wife. Does anyone else use a
          cube in the shower (I have one dedicated for this)? Or any other
          untraditional cubing habits?

          > Thanks Dwayne

        • Bob R. Burton
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2 8:38 PM
            I am guilty of toilet cubing...I can even do the 5x5x5 on long
            sessions.

            ~bobby b.

            --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "scmozart"
            <scmozart@y...> wrote:

            > Ok fess up guys.. how many cube on the toliet?
            >
            > and if you do.. i hope its a dedicated cube..
            >

            > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Dwayne"
            > <ddollard@r...> wrote:
            > > Hey all,
            > >
            > > This is actually a question from my wife. Does anyone else use
            > cube in the shower (I have one dedicated for this)? Or any other
            > untraditional cubing habits?
            > >
            > > Thanks Dwayne

          • mikaelnybrg
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 3 4:21 AM
              I also have to admit that I´m a toiletcuber. But only on sitdown
              sessions because one-handed cubing isn´t my strongest area =D

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob R. Burton"
              <rrburton@e...> wrote:

              > I am guilty of toilet cubing...I can even do the 5x5x5 on long
              > sessions.
              >
              > ~bobby b.
              >
              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "scmozart"
              > <scmozart@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ok fess up guys.. how many cube on the toliet?
              > >
              > > and if you do.. i hope its a dedicated cube..
              > >

              > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Dwayne"
              > > <ddollard@r...> wrote:
              > > > Hey all,
              > > >
              > > > This is actually a question from my wife. Does anyone else use
              > > cube in the shower (I have one dedicated for this)? Or any other
              > > untraditional cubing habits?
              > > >
              > > > Thanks Dwayne

            • albuscorvus
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14 10:10 PM
                I practice my one-handed cubing while driving a lot. I have a 300
                mile round trip every weekend, so it gives me something to do on the
                road. People think I'm crazy, but it's not really that dangerous
                seeing as you only have to glance at the cube a half-dozen or so
                times in order to solve it.

                --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "mikaelnybrg"
                <stobe_98@h...> wrote:

                > I also have to admit that I´m a toiletcuber. But only on sitdown
                > sessions because one-handed cubing isn´t my strongest area =D
                >

                > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Bob R. Burton"
                > <rrburton@e...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am guilty of toilet cubing...I can even do the 5x5x5 on long
                > > sessions.
                > >
                > > ~bobby b.
                > >
                > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "scmozart"
                > > <scmozart@y...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Ok fess up guys.. how many cube on the toliet?
                > > >
                > > > and if you do.. i hope its a dedicated cube..
                > > >

                > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Dwayne"

                > > > cube in the shower (I have one dedicated for this)? Or any
                other
                > > > untraditional cubing habits?

              • thiamsin99
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 15 12:57 AM
                  I do speedcubing while driving too but that is when at the traffic
                  light stop. I scramble it and solve it before the traffic light
                  turns green. It's a good practice for speed cubing...

                  --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, albuscorvus