Re: Petrus Video

  • addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4 4:45 PM
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "mylib_2000" <mylib_2000@y...>
      wrote:
      > Can anyone else see the Petrus Video under files ? I have quick
      time
      > on my PC and have watched other videos in that format. All I get
      from
      > this one is sound.

      the video works with windows media player...

      -Heath
    • theboywholived81
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4 5:33 PM
        Works for me.. I don't know what swrong for yours.
        --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "mylib_2000" <mylib_2000@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Can anyone else see the Petrus Video under files ? I have quick
        > time
        > > on my PC and have watched other videos in that format. All I get
        > from
        > > this one is sound.
        >
        > the video works with windows media player...
        >
        > -Heath
      • mylib_2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4 6:59 PM
          Finally got it to work ! That was an amazing solution time !

          In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "theboywholived81"
          <theboywholived81@y...> wrote:
          > Works for me.. I don't know what swrong for yours.
          > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "mylib_2000"
          <mylib_2000@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > Can anyone else see the Petrus Video under files ? I have quick
          > > time
          > > > on my PC and have watched other videos in that format. All I
          get
          > > from
          > > > this one is sound.
          > >
          > > the video works with windows media player...
          > >
          > > -Heath
        • jasmine_ellen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4 8:45 PM
            I also had heaps of trouble with this file. I tried about 4-5 times,
            downloading it from different locations, with different computers and
            running it in difference applications.

            Eventually got it too work though and I agree. It was amazing! :)

            Jasmine.

            wrote:
            > Finally got it to work ! That was an amazing solution time !
            >
            > In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "theboywholived81"
            > <theboywholived81@y...> wrote:
            > > Works for me.. I don't know what swrong for yours.
            > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "mylib_2000"
            > <mylib_2000@y...>
            > > > time
            > get
            > > > from
            > > >
            > > > the video works with windows media player...
            > > >
            > > > -Heath
          • Robert Roue
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7 6:32 PM
              Download it from my Mac in my loft http://forward.to/bobbit/

              That link may fail the first time you try it cos the hard disk will be
              asleep. I would also recommend updating to Quicktime 6.

              On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:33 am, theboywholived81 wrote:

              > Works for me.. I don't know what swrong for yours.
              > --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., addicted_2_my_rubiks_cube
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              >> --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., "mylib_2000" <mylib_2000@y...>
              >> wrote:
              >>> Can anyone else see the Petrus Video under files ? I have quick
              >> time
              >>> on my PC and have watched other videos in that format. All I get
              >> from
              >>> this one is sound.
              >>
              >> the video works with windows media player...
              >>
              >> -Heath

              Robert Roue
              r.roue@...
              07971 987055