Petrus- breakdown # of moves

  • brentmorganmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      First off, I don't use Petrus...Which is why i need help ;).
      I was trying to find if there was a table somewhere that someone
      has, of the Petrus method broken down into steps and the range
      [min,max] (or even the average) number of moves of each step of the
      Petrus solution... I went to Lars Petrus' site and I couldn't fine
      one...
      But like, how Lars V. calculated the possiblities of the number of
      moves in forming the cross for the Frdirich method, is kind of what
      I'm looking for, or trying to figure out how to find (for Petrus
      method). Can someone help me? Lars? :). thanks
      peace out
      -bm