Cube software

  • larrpas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi everybody. I've uploaded a little software I made a few years ago
      when I learned Fridrich method. It can be use to customize algorithms
      (inversion, mirror) or as an algorithm database.
      I don't know if it can help some beginners, just let me know what you
      think of it. Maybe some OCX or DLL will be missing, I don't know.

      LP
      (larrpas@...)