Re: Blogs

  • Josef Jelinek
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi,

      since I live in Prague, I can give you some information.
      It is true, that Czech variation of Square-1 Cube 21
      (which is in fact original - Square-1 is a copy :))
      is freely available in many shops here.

      However, recently the production of Cube 21 went to China
      and these new series are horrible, so be careful.
      The original series seems finished this year and they are
      really good (good plastic, shape, stickers) but the stock
      is limited.
      I do not sell them, but I know some people that have
      knowledge where to get what type...
      So If anyone is about to visit Prague and want to buy
      Cube 21 here, email me and I can ask for info about it...
      Cube 21 are well compatible with silicone oil in general...

      Best regards.

      Josef