Re: Blogs

  • mike_go_uk
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2004
      > I like mine very much now,

      There's quite a lot of variation, even judging from a small sample of
      4 Square-1s. All improved by lubrication after cleaning (only one
      appeared to have been pre-lubricated), but none is really
      satisfactory. Haven't tried a Cube-21 yet...

      > gonna compare them to Lars's at DCD...

      Me too. See you there.

      Mike G
    • Josef Jelinek
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2004
        Hi,

        since I live in Prague, I can give you some information.
        It is true, that Czech variation of Square-1 Cube 21
        (which is in fact original - Square-1 is a copy :))
        is freely available in many shops here.

        However, recently the production of Cube 21 went to China
        and these new series are horrible, so be careful.
        The original series seems finished this year and they are
        really good (good plastic, shape, stickers) but the stock
        is limited.
        I do not sell them, but I know some people that have
        knowledge where to get what type...
        So If anyone is about to visit Prague and want to buy
        Cube 21 here, email me and I can ask for info about it...
        Cube 21 are well compatible with silicone oil in general...

        Best regards.

        Josef