Memory of WC2003

  • planet_katsu
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 2004
      Hi everybody!

      I up loaded some videos of WC2003.
      So, they are the memories just one year ago. ;-)
      http://www.planet-puzzle.com/wc2003-pp.html

      Thanks any.

      Katsu

      PLANET PUZZLE
      http://www.planet-puzzle.com/
    • GameOfDeath2
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
        Would either of these be any good as a cube lubricant? (If so, which
        would be better?)

        http://www.aaaindustrialsupply.com/index.asp?
        PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=24
      • GameOfDeath2
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
          Hi Katsu,

          In which part of Japan do you live? I'm going on holiday to Tokyo
          this Thursday (although I'll not arrive until mid-afternoon on the
          Friday and will be there until some time Tuesday morning - at the
          Mansions at Roppongi.
          Can you advise me of some places I should see? (Also, I need to try
          to get to the stores to pick up a DVD recorder if you can recommend
          the correct area.)

          Regards,

          Richard
        • planet_katsu
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
            Hi Richard.

            Thanks, and sorry.
            I live in a place away from Tokyo.
            Thus,I ask the member of JSCC. :-)

            Anyway, Please enjoy Japan.

            Katsu

            PLANET PUZZLE
            http://www.planet-puzzle.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
              Hi Richard,

              I don't know these, but from previous discussions I got the impression
              that "heavy duty" seems to be a very good sign.

              Stefan

              --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, GameOfDeath2
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Would either of these be any good as a cube lubricant? (If so, which
              > would be better?)
              >
              > http://www.aaaindustrialsupply.com/index.asp?
              > PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=24
            • _jaap
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004

                --- "Stefan Pochmann" wrote:
                > I don't know these, but from previous discussions I got the
                > impression that "heavy duty" seems to be a very good sign.

                I don't know about that. Of these two, the 'food grade' one seems
                safe to me because it explicitly mentions it can be used on rubber
                and plastic. That means it will not be oil based. The 'heavy duty'
                one has no mention of that, so may not be as safe.

                Generally the packaging should say it is suitable for plastic or
                rubber, or that it is '100% grease-free lubrication', before I would
                use it on any of my puzzles.

                Jaap
              • Daniel Hayes
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
                  This is the stuff I use:
                  http://members.cox.net/swedishlf/spray.jpg

                  I've tried a few others and this is my absolute favorite. I get it
                  from Napa auto parts stores, for around $5.00. And a single can lasts
                  me more than a year.

                  Hope that helps!

                  Daniel