Re: Big Cubes Stuff

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 7:17 AM
      Thanks, that's a great program! I already found a nice algorithm for
      fixing both 4x4 parities in one go:

      F2 (Uu)2 R2 (Uu) F2 (Uu) F2 R2 (Uu) R2 (Uu)' R2 (Uu) R2 (Uu)2 R2

      This is 16 turns, almost all just R and (Uu) and then some F2's.

      Stefan

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Josef Jelinek"

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2 2:29 PM
        I updated my page...
        http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/other_stuff/4x4_5x5_algs

        Now it has pictures that show the effects, I structured it into four
        categories and I also included a new color scheme modifier
        algorithm. Now you can swap two faces of your 4x4 by peeling off 10
        stickers and do the rest with just 16 twists (previous record by
        Per+Grant was 18).

        If you know other cool algorithms (also for new categories), please
        let me know.