Re: [Speed cubing group] WCC Update

  • Richard Patterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      France and the US each have enough to have an A & B
      team....Might give a chance to the lesser cubers (such
      as myself) to have fun competing. I'm sure the B team
      wouldn't end up being contenders for anything...but it
      would still be fun. And the more teams the better
      too.
      -Richard

      http://www.its.caltech.edu/~tmao/cube/cup/cupresults.htm

      http://www.its.caltech.edu/~tmao/cube/cup/cupresults.xls