New Rainbow Cube Average

  • Chris Parlette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hey all-

      I just wanted to post saying that I achieved my goal of getting a
      sub-15 average on the Rainbow Cube by getting 14.92 seconds. I've
      been practicing this one a lot over the past few weeks, including
      times when I shouldn't have been (in class, at work, the night before
      an exam), but it has paid off.

      I remember when I first got the Rainbow, and I looked up the top times
      and saw 12 seconds by Chris Gilsdorf, along with Jake's and Stefan's
      times, thinking "I'll never get that fast, my method is way too slow",
      so I never posted my times since they were much worse. I realized
      that others might have times for the Rainbow, and I am encouraging
      everyone to post their times, regardless of what place you will get.
      I understand if you don't want to, as I didn't before either, but I
      just thought I'd throw it out there.

      Up next, sub-10...

      -Chris Parlette
    • j_rueth