7468Re: Rubik's Studio Speed Cube?

  • Per Kristen Fredlund
    Nov 4, 2003
      I was referring to the new Rubiks.com cubes with fused color tiles.
      If u like the colors those should be ideal!! Of course it might look
      odd at first when the surfaces are so smooth (as i think they will
      be) or maybe they will be more like meffert tiled cubes. Haven't seen
      pictures yet ;-)

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic