7442Re: Rubik's Studio Speed Cube?

  • turnthatcube
    Nov 3, 2003
      I gues not everybody knows me.

      I am currently the only one selling the Rubik's Studio cubes, I can
      offer them at a low price, because the Rubik's Studio was so kind to
      make them available for the speedcubing community via me. I gues I
      was selected because I already provided cubes to many of the top
      speedcubers. So I am realy proud that I actually do bussines with The
      Rubik's Studio directly! I actually have a signed invoice from MR
      Erno Rubik!

      About the current and future Rubiks.com, I also have contact with
      SevenTowns and I have seen the new prototype Rubik's.com. It has
      great stickers, it is more like a fused plastic cover. So in the near
      future the Rubiks.com cube has some major improvements.

      However the advantage of the Rubik's studio cubes is that you can
      adjust the tension. But still if you are lucky the Rubik's.com cube
      works fine, like the one provided at the WC2003.

      Ton

      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "yodamunkey2"
      <yodamunkey1@a...> wrote:
      > http://www.speedcubing.com/ton/buy1.htm
      >
      > There is the link. He claims these are the best cubes for speed
      > cubing. Did you notice these being good cubes, anyone who bought
      > them?
      >
      > What do you think are the best cubes in your experience?
      >
      > Also the site mentions the newest cubes from rubiks.com having
      vinel
      > stickers, does that mean they hold up better like the 80's cubes
      > from Ideal do?
      >
      > Thanks for answering all of my questions.
      >
      > -Louie
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic