6987Re: Limit of speedcubing ?

  • nviennefr
    Oct 1, 2003
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Atkinson"
      <unipsycho6@y...> wrote:
      > I was thinking that as I read some other posts on this. If you
      > devoted your entire life to learning God's Algorithm, then solved
      > the cube in 7 seconds whenever you wanted to, would that /really/
      be
      > worth it?

      I don't know god's algorithm , and i don't understand group theory ,
      but in theory the limit could be 6-7 secondes if someone can find
      those 19-20 moves solution (according 3-4 moves per second).... I
      don't know if it is possible for a humain brain to find the god's
      algo during the 15 seconds pre-inspection time !!

      Nicolas.
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic