56Re: What on earth happened?

  • bobbit_at_mac_dot_com
    Mar 27, 2002
      --- In speedsolvingrubikscube@y..., cal_meechum
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I think this is the switch to Yahoo Groups, as opposed to
      > Clubs. With this Group thingy I think we get more features. But
      > apparently it really messed up all the messages and is
      > stuff from a long time ago.
      > I dont like how it displays the messages either, but I guess
      > see what Chris can do about it.

      I think you'll find Chris can't do anything about the display (or
      indeed the adverts) This is the last of my clubs to migrate and
      for all its bad points, there are some good points. We can start
      uploading files to the files section (videos and what not).
      Another thing you can do, if you set it up, you can reply to posts
      using your email client. Which means you don't have to use the
      webpage, therefore avoiding the ads.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic