4621Re: [Speed cubing group] CUBE 2 Hypercube

  • Brent Morgan
    Jun 1, 2003
      Yo Jake:
      Yes, I also had the same thoughts of the Cube series: they were a waste of time, yet they were still good. Though they are not the 'best' movies I have ever seen, they are considered classics. Cube 2 Hyperspace had an excellent story line, and yes, I agree with you Jake: awesome, yet not the best...
      Brent

      j_rueth <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Ok, what can i say, i loved the first Cube movie, and the same goes
      for the 2nd. I just watched Cube 2 for the first time last night,
      and it is pretty awesome! I know when i posted way back about seeing
      the first one, the initial reaction was, "that movie was a total
      waste of time" or "the ending sucked" and you are kinda right, the
      ending did suck in the first one but i still like it, and
      theoretically isn't all movies a waste of our time? So i advise you
      to see CUBE 2 and if you havent seen the first one, watch that one as
      well. Let me know what you think!!!!

      Jake^2

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      :)