4619CUBE 2 Hypercube

  • j_rueth
    Jun 1, 2003
      Ok, what can i say, i loved the first Cube movie, and the same goes
      for the 2nd. I just watched Cube 2 for the first time last night,
      and it is pretty awesome! I know when i posted way back about seeing
      the first one, the initial reaction was, "that movie was a total
      waste of time" or "the ending sucked" and you are kinda right, the
      ending did suck in the first one but i still like it, and
      theoretically isn't all movies a waste of our time? So i advise you
      to see CUBE 2 and if you havent seen the first one, watch that one as
      well. Let me know what you think!!!!

      Jake^2
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic