Re: [Speed cubing group] Re: I'm old...

(42748)
  • Per Kristen Fredlund
    Nov 14, 2011 Expand Messages
      Hmm. What is the connection between Mao and Peru. Are they Maoists there?
      :-P

      PS! I'm not a legend. Just a long standing fan. Ok, maybe sorta pioneer of
      fewest moves. Veterans can still hold the force there for a while yet. The
      15 yr olds dont find it spectacular or fast enough. And nowhere to look up
      algs algs and fingertricks for speed. And s good good wont help you much :)

      Per

      Stefan, just admit it. You and Tyson are legends. And Ron ... etc ...