      From: Rob Butler <futuese@...>
      Subject: [Speed cubing group] Supercube stickers
      To: speedsolvingrubikscube@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 8:07 AM

      Hi folks,

      I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could buy a set of supercube stickers for a 7x7 VCube. I contacted Chris from Cubesmith a while ago but he told me he wasn't making supercube stickers anymore. Does anyone know if this has changed or does anyone know of another place where I could get a set of supercube stickers? I just love my old model 5x5 supercube and would love to have a 7x7 in the supercube format.

      All the best,

      Rob